Records and Document Management
Cloud based or in-house server based systems
Learn how we can create a Paperless Office for you through our partnership with FileHold.
FileHold is a document management and records management software solution that turns cabinets of paper and electronic files into an organized, highly secure library and allows organizations to fast track to the paperless office. FileHold is easy to use, easy to install, and is affordable for small to large organizations. It integrates with existing applications and enriches Microsoft SharePoint deployments. Features include:
- Web Access
- Version Control
- Secure User Rights
- Mark Up and annotations
The Records Management features allow records to be converted to archives, put into legal hold, or be scheduled for final disposition.
Since 1992, Boston Computer Scanning (Bosscan) has converting paper records to electronic files;
- Taking the time to understand existing filing systems and how our customers will best need to access documents once they are scanned.
- We will be with you every step of the way; whether we start by scanning your existing documents or are simply moving files from one document management system onto a FileHold System.
- You can count on the experts who know records, and record keeping workflow, as well as anyone in the New England region.
Using our hands-on scanning experience of working with customers' documents within drawers and folders, cataloged in a variety of ways and accessed by many people and departments - we have also created two specialized cloud based records management systems specifically for:
- Public Works Records which are hosted on USdpw.com
- Cemetery Records which are hosted on CemeteryFind.com
All of these records management systems work on any web enabled device and operating system, such as the Microsoft Operating System (OS), Android OS, Apple iPad/iPhone, or Blackberry OS. They are secure and easy to navigate. Access documents at anytime, on any PC, Smartphone, tablet/e-reader that can access the web.