Temporary On-site Scanning Service
For short-term scanning projects we offer "on-site" scanning so your documents never have to leave your facility. We have spent as little as ½ hour or as long as 8 months scanning at a customer's facility.
We come to your location, remove documents from cabinets or boxes, prepare the documents by unbundling them, scan to PDF or TIF image, then place the original documents back in correct order upon completion. The scanned images can then be taken back to our office for post-processing.
Post -processing can include:
- File naming
- Rotating, cropping, deskewing
- Creating a search database
Your images can then be placed onto your company's server, put in CD or DVD, or uploaded to our web based search and retrieve system. We also can maintain a copy of the data for backup purposes, upon your request, should your copy become lost or damaged.
The BCS Advantage:
- Production style, high speed scanning equipment provides image quality as good as or better than the original document.
- Managed and staffed by experienced BCS employees.
- Friendly, professional, well trained scanning staff.
- Scanning knowledge: File size/type, color and black/white scanning.
- Accurate, fast, reliable.
- No need to spend countless hours scanning a handful of documents. Let BCS do the work in half the time.
- On demand priority projects never a problem.
- Additional Services:
- Certified paper shredding
- Mail and copy services
- Web based storage and retrieval, internal or cloud based