PDF to CAD and Revit Since 1992
Accurately re-drafting PDF (TIF and JPG) to CAD for over 28 years! Standard CAD file conversion includes basic layering; walls, windows, doors, electrical, HVAC, water, text, etc. all on separate layers.
Looking for specific colors, fonts, symbols or other requirements? Send us your requirements, or we can use existing CAD templates to match styles and colors or overlay new sections from PDF files onto them.
CAD (DWG) Conversion
Upload your file(s) and we will send a quote. Our drafted conversion will conform to all that your project entails. Save time and money today! Let Bosscan be your CAD conversion service by giving us a call at 781-245-1050
Accurate and fast, 1-3 day turnaround, for the same low cost!
Since 1994, we have been using the best off-shore resources available to provide the most accurate, error free, CAD conversions in the industry.
What you can expect from Bosscan:
- Deadlines: 1 to 3 day turn around same low price!
- Reliability: Faster, more accurate and affordable than standard in-house CAD capabilities. TRY US!!
- Custom Specs: We can use your specs, blocks, symbols and templates.
- Our Guarantee: Intelligent, layered, dimensionally accurate, and 100% CAD perfect means no clean-up required!
Revit (RVT) Conversion
Our team specializes in Architectural BIM modeling services using Revit. We convert 2D PDF plans to archetectual and MEP 3D Revit models, accurately and cost-effectively.
Revit services that we offer:
- Revit structural 3D modeling
- Revit building information modeling
- Revit architecture 3D modeling
- Revit family reaction & Modeling
- CAD to Revit BIM conversion
Fill out the work order below and submit your file(s) to us through ShareFile (click below):
SEND FILE for CAD/Revit Conversion: Click here
Please fill out your complete contact info, then upload your PDF (or TIF, JPG) image(s) at the bottom of the form. Unless indicated below, we will convert the entire image(s) to ACAD ver. 2017. Bosscan will Email a written quote back for your signature approval before proceeding.
Types of Drawings We Convert:
- Plans: Architectural Plans, Utility Plans and Site Plans
- Maps: Assessor's, Topography, and Street Maps
- Engineering: Machined Parts and Mechanical Assemblies
- Schematics: Electrical and HVAC
- Other Detail Drawings