Cloud based DMS; quick setup, easy to use!
- AP/AR, HR, Claims, Admissions, and more!
- Access your files from ANY web-enabled device
- Workflow, edit files, audit trail, email and AP/AR integration!
Files from cabinets or boxes. Also books and binders, plans/maps, and index cards.
- We work with ALL disciplines!
- Contactless document pickup!
- On-Site scanning available
- Ask about immediate/rush and emergency scanning
Accurate, fast turnaround, all for the same low cost! Contact us today!
- Basic layering, or your standards and templates, included
- PDF, TIF, JPG image to CAD or Revit
- Fill out a CAD Work Order
Scanning on-site or notebook pickup available!
- Confidential, secure scanning.
- Text search (OCR) included for typed data!
- Pages scanned in correct, original order.
You will find us knowledgeable and easy to work with.
For over 28 years we have been providing safe, secure and reliable scanning services. We are equipped to handle any document scanning project including immediate rush or emergency jobs and "on-site" work usually within a 24-48 hour notice.
We scan various size documents from index card and letter/legal size pages up to blueprints and maps! Let Bosscan take your paper filing system and scan in your documents for you to access anytime, anywhere. If you are overwhelmed and unsure of where to start, take a look at our case studies from actual projects that we've worked on, then call us 781-245-1050 to discuss your project. At Boston Computer Scanning, we take the time to listen and work WITH you to create a solution that works FOR you.
I was impressed with how our project went with Bosscan. They did a great job for us. They were professional, timely, and organized. They did exactly what they said they were going to do, plus the project finished on time and on budget... [Click here to read more]
- Alex N. DH Pace
I am so impressed and happy with the work. The [OCR] searching capabilities are amazing. In the past, I have searched scanned documents and have run into problems when pages are the tiniest bit skewed, but have yet to come across any page in these files where the search can’t find a text term ... [Click here to read more]
- Amy G.